tisdag 29 maj 2012

I need you, vintagebloggers!

Jag måste köpa strumpor med söm till studenten och jag vill ha lite tips på vart man kan hitta billiga med billig frakt. Skulle vara jätte glad om jag fick lite hjälp för det är inte ens tre veckor kvar till studenten. Tack mina kära läsare! :D


Translation
I have to buy seamed stockings and I want some tips on where to find cheap with cheap shipping. Would be very happy if I got some help,  it's only three weeks left until I graduate. Thank you my dear readers! : D


X X X
carrå

1 kommentar:

  1. hay sweetie, i think stockings can be a tat expensive, i like to make my own :) here is a link to an amazing tutorial on how to make your own, and its much less expensive then buying seamed stockings :)

    here is the link to the tutorial

    http://vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-seamed-stockings.html

    i hope this helps you deary! :)

    wishing you a lovely day,
    TheRitzyFlapper (Alicia

    SvaraRadera